Updated June 4, 2020 by Jessica Mark
Just like kids love to splash in the swimming pool or splash water in the bathtub they really love splashing in water tables. A fun water table is a great way for your little ones to stay cool this summer. I have created a master list of all the latest and greatest water tables with currently great reviews. I have listed them in least expensive to most expensive based only on current prices (keep in mind that pricing is fluctuating a lot due to summer coming up so they may not be in order anymore). There are so many super fun water tables! The recommended age for most are toddlers and young children.
- Step2 Duck Dive Water Table
- Little Tikes Fun Zone Battle Water Table
- Step2 Spill and Splash Water Table
- Step2 Tropical Rainforest Water Table
- Paw Patrol Water Table
- Step2 Rain Showers Splash Pond Water Table
- Little Tikes Spiralin’ Seas Waterpark Water Table
- Little Tikes Anchor Away Pirate Ship Water Table
- Step2 Rain Showers and Unicorns Water Table
- Water Table Toys
Disclaimer: This blog contains affiliate links, meaning I recommend products I’ve used or know well and may receive a small commission if you purchase them too (at no additional cost to you). Furthermore as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I will be checking often to see if any new water tables have come on the market. You will be the first to know. Sign up for our emails by clicking the button below to be in the know. Soon you are going to have an awesome backyard filled with fun items for your young kids, big kids or friends to enjoy!
1. Step 2 Duck Dive Water Table
This water table for kids is just the right size for some inexpensive summer fun. It can keep your little ones busy for hours putting water down the tower, creating whirlpools with the center water spinner, and having duck races. This pool table includes the following water toys: Two rubber ducks and a water squirting frog. There is also a slingshot part and a water flipper on the water table edge.
- Can create hours of fun for little ones
- Small and easy to move around
- Includes water toys
- Is immediately available
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Most of the attachments can be pulled off
2. Little Tikes Fun Zone Battle Water Table
The best feature on this water table is that it creates a fun water game for young kids so it does more than more water tables. It also uses a water hose to spray the water which most water tables do not do. One idea is to fill in your friends’ boats with water until they sink. Whoever is still afloat wins. The water sprayers can also be used to spin the spinners. There are also targets to shoot at. This water table has so many fun water table toys.
- A lot more water fun things to do
- Has a drain
- Water sprayers work great
- Great to keep older kids busy (The recommended age is 2-10 years)
- Not available now, but was available yesterday so keep checking if you want this one.
- Kids will most likely get a lot more wet (Might be a pro)
3. Step 2 Spill and Splash Water Table
If you are looking for a water table that is good for young toddlers or babies just learning to walk, this is the perfect water table. The taller water table has a neat little edge that creates a waterfall into the lower water table. Includes the umbrella, two little people, fish, dolphin, strainer, two buckets, and a few other water toys.
- Great size for young toddlers
- Umbrella for shade
- Includes some water toys
- There’s no drain
- To make the waterfall effect you have to pour more water into the top tier
- Most likely needs some strength to assemble
4. Step 2 Tropical Rainforest Water Table
The design on this water table for kids is super creative. If water is put on the top of the trees it creates a waterfall effect below. This fun water table comes with 13 accessories including a fish, frog, bird, strainer, a few buckets, flipper, and a bunch of pipe flow items. The pipes can be moved around to change the water flow. With so many things to do on this water table your little ones will stay busy for hours.
- Great design and good size
- Water toys for extra fun
- Great for years with a recommended age range of 18 months to 10 years
- To make the waterfall effect you have to pour water on top of the trees
- Not easy to assemble due to holes not being pre-drilled. With some strength no holes are needed.
5. Paw Patrol Water Table
If your child likes Paw Patrol or dogs this probably would be so much fun for them. There is a “lookout tower” to look for doggies in distress. They can go down the water slide to rescue any dogs. This water table includes three favorite characters including Ryder. The middle has a water spinner, water strainer and water flipper. The size is great for toddlers and younger kids. Recommended age range is 18 months to 5 years.
- Fun themed water table
- Entertaining toy attachments
- Easy to assemble
- Popular and hard to find
- Tower may fall over sometimes
6. Step 2 Rain Showers Splash Pond Water Table
This water table is so much fun it’s like having a mini water park in your backyard! This is the second water table that does the waterfall effect this way, and one more is listed towards the end. These types of water tables have become very popular and somewhat hard to find. There are many parts on this that can be re-arranged to change the water flow. It comes with a duck, frog, fish and many other water table toy pieces.
- Great for older kids too with recommended ages of 18 months to 8 years
- Lots of water table toy pieces to play with
- Has a plug to let the water out
- Available but a bit pricey due to popularity right now
- Must put water manually in the top for the waterfall effect
7. Little Tikes Spiralin’ Seas Waterpark Water Table
This is another added fun factor water table because it includes more fun with balls. So if your little ones loves to play with balls or loves going in ball pits this water table would be a great choice. It includes five round characters (balls) that squirt water and a water cup. The Ferris wheel on the side can be used to scoop up and drop off balls. The middle spiral tower is where balls can go round and round and then into the water.
- Great themed waterpark water table
- Holds up to 7 gallons of water (more than most water tables)
- Has a plug to let the water out
- Easy to assemble
- Currently not available (but keep checking, it was available two days ago)
- Cannot take it apart for storage
- Hard to clean
8. Little Tikes Anchors Away Pirate Ship Water Table
Exciting pirate themed water table can do a lot of things such as squirting water from a canon or bringing in the anchor. Be careful because little ones may want to try and sit in the ship. Toddlers and young kids love this water table. It comes with two pirates, a boat, inner tube, pail, shark and two cups to pour water in the top and other places. There is a lot of water movement on this ship.
- Cute and creative theme design
- Many water toy activities to do
- Encourages playtime
- Easy to assemble and sturdy
- Great for 1-5 year olds
- Few reports are saying water is getting inside some of the hollow parts. (My suggestion is get a replacement until one works if you happen to get an unlucky one)
9. Step2 Rain Showers and Unicorns Water Table
Well, just an FYI I just bought this today for my 19 month old and can’t wait for it to come in! I will share more details once she is playing with it. I couldn’t resist the pretty colors and unicorns… LOL She loves to play with water and I know she will love the waterfall effect. The only issue is she is going to ask to play with it all the time.
- Cute and adorable
- It has unicorns and several other accessories
- Creates hours of fun for your little ones
- Recommended for ages 18 months through 10 years
- Have to manually put water in the top for the water to come out of the holes for the waterfall
- Needs some strength to put together because there are not pre-drilled holes
Water Table Toys
Below are some of the best water table toys according to current reviews or my own experience. They make a great addition to adding creative water play time in the great outdoors. Some water table toys can be used for early learning activities such as counting or learning colors. My daughter loves a magnetic fishing set that she has already so I’m sure at 19 months old she will love one of the fishing rod sets. I’m most likely going to be getting the Munchkin Fishin’ Bath Toy first. Looking for something else? Please let me know at Jessica@parksandpandas.com